Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s French Roast K-Cup Coffee
I love a good cup of coffee to start out the day. I want a coffee that I can count on to taste just the way I want it time after time. Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s French Roast K-Cup Coffee is just such a coffee. It’s light, fresh roast and slightly sweet flavor deliver that wake up punch that I need to get going.
I really love the selection of coffee and cocoa products from Brooklyn Bean Roastery. A little bit about them:
They’re really from Brooklyn. The company started with 3 guys who saw the need for an independently owned coffee company that could deliver single serve coffee on a consistent basis and run their company with quality, originality, and local pride. They developed a process for their product, called ‘Roast2Cup’ technology, that has changed how coffee is delivered. This process ensures that every cup will be the best cup every time you brew.
Brooklyn Bean Roastery performs five different quality control checks with each batch they make:
- Visual inspection – only the best coffee beans make the initial cut.
- Supervisor-monitored grinding – A little secret: if it’s too coarse, it won’t brew properly; if it’s too fine, the coffee gets bitter.
- Portion quality control – precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time.
- Filled and sealed pods are individually hand-checked for perfection.
- Brewed coffee samples are consistently taken for aroma and taste testing checks (we admit, this is our favorite part of the job!)
It’s their sincere hope that this will produce the best cup every time.
Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s French Roast K-Cup Coffee, just like all of their coffees, is made 100% Arabica coffee beans, and comes in a convenient 40-count box.
Brooklyn Bean Roastery’s French Roast K-Cup Coffee can be found online at:
I received this product at a discounted price or for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. My review is a reflection of my experience with the product. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am not associated with the seller in any way.