These cookies melt in your mouth and only use 3 ingredients! Oh, am I in for a treat!!!
1 1 lb package Oreo Cookies
1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
3/4 block of chocolate bark or 1 12 oz package chocolate chips
1. Place Oreo Cookies in a bag and smash until it is the consistency of dirt. You can also blend them in a blender or pulse them in a food processor if you like.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese into the smashed oreos.
3. Roll the mixture into 1″ balls. Refrigerate for 1 hour or freeze for 15 minutes until firm. (You can skip this step but it helps the balls keep their shape while dipping in chocolate)
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave, being careful not to overheat or it will ruin your chocolate. You can also use a double boiler to melt the chocolate.
5. Cover balls in chocolate by either rolling a toothpick skewered ball in chocolate or draping on a metal rack, place on wax or parchment paper, then set in the fridge to harden.